På PHPportalen försöker vi i så hög grad som möjligt engagera våra medlemmar. Därför har du som medlem chansen att vara med och hjälpa till.
Nedan finner du en länk till en sida där du kan lägga till nyheter till vårt nyhetsarkiv. Våra trivsel- och förhållningsregler gäller givetvis även här. Posta inte heller någonting som inte är av allmänt intresse, reklam i alla dess former kommer redigeras bort.
Lägg till nyhet
Firefox 220.127.116.11 - 2006-02-02 01:26:34
Firefox 18.104.22.168 is a stability and security update that is part of our ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.
Here's what's new in Firefox 22.214.171.124:
* Improved stability.
* Improved support for Mac OS X.
* International Domain Name support for Iceland (.is) is now enabled.
* Fixes for several memory leaks.
* Several security enhancements.
Nyheten inskickad av insyman
PHP 4.4.2 - 2006-01-15 15:20:01
PHP 4.4.2 Released
The PHP development team is proud to announce the release of PHP 4.4.2. This release address a few small security issues, and also corrects some regressions that occurred in PHP 4.4.1. All PHP 4 users are encouraged to upgrade to this release. Some of the key changes of PHP 4.4.2 include:
* HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in the header() function.
* An XSS problem inside the error reporting functionality has been removed.
* Apache 2 regression with sub-request handling on non-Linux systems has been fixed.
* A regression with the key() and current() functions have been fixed.
* Over 30 various bug fixes.
Nyheten inskickad av redalert
PHP 5.1.2 - 2006-01-12 18:22:23
The PHP development team is proud to announce the release of PHP 5.1.2.
This release combines small feature enhancements with a fair number of
bug fixes and addresses three security issues. All PHP 5 users are
encouraged to upgrade to this release.
The security issues resolved include the following:
* HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in ext/session and in the
header() function. Header() can no longer be used to send multiple
response headers in a single call.
* Format string vulnerability in ext/mysqli.
* Possible cross-site scripting problems in certain error conditions.
The feature enhancements include the following notables:
* Hash extension was added to core and is now enabled by default. This
extension provides support for most common hashing algorithms without
reliance on 3rd party libraries.
* XMLWriter was added and enabled by default.
* New OCI8 extension that includes numerous fixes.
* PNG compression support added to the GD extension.
* Added --enable-gcov configure option to enable C-level code coverage.
* getNamespaces() and getDocNamespaces() methods added to SimpleXML
The release also includes over 85 bug fixes with a focus on:
* Correction of the many regressions in the strtotime() function.
* Fixes of several crashes, leaks and memory corruptions found in the
imap, pdo, gd, mysqli, mcrypt and soap extensions.
* Corrected problems with the usage of SSI and virtual() in the Apache2
* Build fixes for iconv and sybase_ct extensions.
* Fixed the previously broken Sun(rise|set) functions.
* SQLite libraries upgraded to 2.8.17 and 3.2.8
* Win32 binaries now include libxml2-2.6.22 and libxslt-1.1.15.
The full details of the changes in PHP 5.1.2 can be found here:
PHP Development Team.
Nyheten inskickad av hagman
EditPlus 2.21 - 2006-01-11 23:58:10
* This version is a bug-fix release which incorporates the previous patch builds.
* 'Force displaying hidden files' option (FTP Settings).
* 'Show Mapped Drive Names' option (Directory Window popup menu).
* Sort button added on the FTP Settings dialog box.
* $(DirWin) 'Directory Window directory' argument macro added.
* $(FilePathNoDrv) File path without drive name argument macro added.
* Displays warning if existing copy is newer than saving file.
* Lock File option is now persistent.
* 'File Open dialog restores previous directory' option (Preferences->General).
* Toolbar buttons for Load/Close Project commands.
* Program would crash if text-to-speech software such as Narrator was running.
* If Recent Files list had invalid remote file name, program could crash.
* Program could crash with some sftp servers.
* Removing file type from Settings & syntax dialog could cause program crash.
* Split Lines command could cause program crash.
* Long FTP directory name could cause program crash.
* Customize Data/Time command could cause program crash.
* Trying to Save read-only Unicode file could cause program crash.
* Document Template in UTF-8 encoding could cause program crash.
* Find in Files could cause program crash with very large files.
* Save As could cause program crash if File Extensions option was empty.
* Change Case commands did not work correctly with non-ASCII characters.
* Keystroke recording did not work correctly with multi-byte characters.
* Tab to Spaces command did not work correctly with multi-byte characters.
* On the Spell Checker, Replace All button did not work correctly.
* Associate in Explorer option did not work correctly.
* Reformat did not work correctly with multi-byte characters.
* Printer font could not be changed.
* 'Settings & syntax'->'Column Markers'->'Show Markers' option did not work
* FTP could not list files of some directory names.
* FTP did not work on VMS servers.
* FTP file list was not correct with some AIX servers.
* 'More' button on Replace dialog box did not work correctly.
* Some argument macro did not work if there was no open file.
* Locked files were not detected as read-only.
* Fill Column command did not work correctly with horizontally scrolled text.
* Improved compatibility for some Chinese IME.
* $(FileDir) argument macro did not work with remote files.
* User tool did not work with some batch files.
* Some file with Big5 char set name could not be opened.
* Character Count command displays result as both Unicode and ANSI.
Nyheten inskickad av granqvist