På PHPportalen försöker vi i så hög grad som möjligt engagera våra medlemmar. Därför har du som medlem chansen att vara med och hjälpa till.
Nedan finner du en länk till en sida där du kan lägga till nyheter till vårt nyhetsarkiv. Våra trivsel- och förhållningsregler gäller givetvis även här. Posta inte heller någonting som inte är av allmänt intresse, reklam i alla dess former kommer redigeras bort.
Lägg till nyhet
Firefox 188.8.131.52 - 2006-02-02 01:26:34
Firefox 184.108.40.206 is a stability and security update that is part of our ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.
Here's what's new in Firefox 220.127.116.11:
* Improved stability.
* Improved support for Mac OS X.
* International Domain Name support for Iceland (.is) is now enabled.
* Fixes for several memory leaks.
* Several security enhancements.
Nyheten inskickad av insyman
PHP 4.4.2 - 2006-01-15 15:20:01
PHP 4.4.2 Released
The PHP development team is proud to announce the release of PHP 4.4.2. This release address a few small security issues, and also corrects some regressions that occurred in PHP 4.4.1. All PHP 4 users are encouraged to upgrade to this release. Some of the key changes of PHP 4.4.2 include:
* HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in the header() function.
* An XSS problem inside the error reporting functionality has been removed.
* Apache 2 regression with sub-request handling on non-Linux systems has been fixed.
* A regression with the key() and current() functions have been fixed.
* Over 30 various bug fixes.
Nyheten inskickad av redalert
PHP 5.1.2 - 2006-01-12 18:22:23
The PHP development team is proud to announce the release of PHP 5.1.2.
This release combines small feature enhancements with a fair number of
bug fixes and addresses three security issues. All PHP 5 users are
encouraged to upgrade to this release.
The security issues resolved include the following:
* HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in ext/session and in the
header() function. Header() can no longer be used to send multiple
response headers in a single call.
* Format string vulnerability in ext/mysqli.
* Possible cross-site scripting problems in certain error conditions.
The feature enhancements include the following notables:
* Hash extension was added to core and is now enabled by default. This
extension provides support for most common hashing algorithms without
reliance on 3rd party libraries.
* XMLWriter was added and enabled by default.
* New OCI8 extension that includes numerous fixes.
* PNG compression support added to the GD extension.
* Added --enable-gcov configure option to enable C-level code coverage.
* getNamespaces() and getDocNamespaces() methods added to SimpleXML
The release also includes over 85 bug fixes with a focus on:
* Correction of the many regressions in the strtotime() function.
* Fixes of several crashes, leaks and memory corruptions found in the
imap, pdo, gd, mysqli, mcrypt and soap extensions.
* Corrected problems with the usage of SSI and virtual() in the Apache2
* Build fixes for iconv and sybase_ct extensions.
* Fixed the previously broken Sun(rise|set) functions.
* SQLite libraries upgraded to 2.8.17 and 3.2.8
* Win32 binaries now include libxml2-2.6.22 and libxslt-1.1.15.
The full details of the changes in PHP 5.1.2 can be found here:
PHP Development Team.
Nyheten inskickad av hagman