På PHPportalen försöker vi i så hög grad som möjligt engagera våra medlemmar. Därför har du som medlem chansen att vara med och hjälpa till.
Nedan finner du en länk till en sida där du kan lägga till nyheter till vårt nyhetsarkiv. Våra trivsel- och förhållningsregler gäller givetvis även här. Posta inte heller någonting som inte är av allmänt intresse, reklam i alla dess former kommer redigeras bort.
Lägg till nyhet
Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 - 2006-06-04 19:23:21
What's New in Thunderbird 22.214.171.124
Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 provides stability and security enhancements that are part of our ongoing program to provide a safer email experience for our users. We recommend that all Thunderbird users upgrade to this latest version.
Here's what's new in Thunderbird 188.8.131.52:
* Universal Binary Support for Mac OS X which provides native support for Macintosh with Intel Core processors. Thunderbird supports the enhancements to performance introduced by the new MacIntel chipsets.
* Improvements to product stability.
* Web site XSS using BOM on UTF-8 pages
* Double-free on malformed VCard
* Buffer overflow in crypto.signText()
* Remote compromise via content-defined setter on object prototypes
* Privilege escalation through XUL persist
* HTTP response smuggling
* Fixes for crashes with potential memory corruption
* EvalInSandbox escape (Proxy Autoconfig, Greasemonkey)
Nyheten inskickad av insyman
Firefox 184.108.40.206 - 2006-06-02 10:56:36
Mozilla Foundation uppmanar alla som använder Firefox att uppdatera till version 220.127.116.11. De som inte har stängt av de automatiska uppdateringarna kommer få ett meddelande om att en ny version av webbläsaren behöver installeras.
Nyheten inskickad av insyman
Zend Studio 5.2 - 2006-06-01 15:55:12
Zend is pleased to announce the release of Zend Studio 5.2 - now including a free developer license for Zend Platform allowing you to increase the reliability and maximize the performance of your application before deployment - at the same low price of $299.
As a past Zend Studio evaluator, we recommend that you evaluate this latest version in order to experience for yourself the power of Zend Platform as part of your development process.
--> Download the Trial Version now https://www.zend.com/free_download/studio
Zend Studio 5.2 now includes the following enhancements:
Increased developer productivity and improved application performance
Develop your PHP applications faster; identify, test and resolve performance issues from within your development environment
Once deployed, optimized and stable PHP applications stay in production reducing downtime, troubleshooting and development cycles
--> Full Details found at http://www.zend.com/products/zend_studio
--> For details about the Zend Platform Developers License and how to request a free license, check the Zend Studio FAQ.
-->For technical or license questions, please submit a support ticket to the Zend Helpdesk found at http://www.zend.com/support.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Nyheten inskickad av Wedge
Zend Framework 0.1.3 - 2006-05-31 08:48:28
So, why yet-another-framework? Clearly, it's useful to have a standard library of components that you can drop into your applications.
There are plans for AJAX, SMTP, and web services components, among others. As you can probably deduce from the names, the components already implemented include the ActiveRecord pattern, some glue for MVC, flexible logging and templating and a security related input filtering class are also present. ZSearch provides document indexing capabilities, to make it easy to implement custom search engines for arbitrary documents stored in arbitrary storage containers.
One of the goals for the project is to keep every clear and simple to use, without forcing you to adopt the entire framework throughout your application; it doesn't impose itself on your app, and doesn't require any configuration files to deploy and use.
Ladda ner o prova:
Poffens inlägg på PHPportalens forum:
| Major benefits of Zend Framework :!: |
I see a wide array of benefits to using the Zend Framework:
1. Free license
2. Entire framework created from scratch - no obsolete code over-head hanging around for backward compatibility
3. Support and insistence of PHP 5
4. Extreme simplicity - easy to learn/use
5. Light weight - so it can be used on very large websites
6. Free from IP infringement issues - very important!
7. Use only what you need in your logic. This feature used to be called serviced-based architecture (SBA) - instantiate only what you want on a need-to-use basis. I worked on SBA on Power Builder/PFC before and can say it is the most optimal architecture. This keeps the performance at its peak (can be used even on large websites) as we don't need to load/instantiate unnecessary classes into memory. If in doubt, try defining a couple of classes inside a single file, include it in another PHP file and run the debugger - you would notice it pre-loads each and every class found in the file into memory although class definitions themselves are not executable unless invoked/instantiated.
I only hope they don't restrict us from using templating engines such as Smarty, Savant...
Nyheten inskickad av poffen