På PHPportalen försöker vi i så hög grad som möjligt engagera våra medlemmar. Därför har du som medlem chansen att vara med och hjälpa till.
Nedan finner du en länk till en sida där du kan lägga till nyheter till vårt nyhetsarkiv. Våra trivsel- och förhållningsregler gäller givetvis även här. Posta inte heller någonting som inte är av allmänt intresse, reklam i alla dess former kommer redigeras bort.
Lägg till nyhet
AROUNDMe version 1.1 released! - 2007-07-06 17:13:55
Du kan tänka på AROUNDMe som en MySpace / Ning klon, fast med OpenID som login-protokoll. Med AROUNDMe kan du skapa ett eller flera "webbspace" (webbsajter). I varje webbspace får du verktyg som wikis, forum och bloggar som du kan använda för att själv bygga upp ditt eget sociala utrymme!
AROUNDMe version 1.1 released!
Barnraiser is very happy to announce the release of AROUNDMe version 1.1; the perfect solution for anyone wishing to create a collaborative social space on the Web.
You can think of AROUNDMe as a MySpace / Ning clone, but using OpenID. With AROUNDMe you can create one or many webspaces (web sites). In each webspace you get tools such as a wiki, blog and forum from which you can build your social space!
In this release
We have added RSS feeds for comments so that you can track any activity within a webspace. We have added a simple stylesheet selector so that you can change the look of your webspace easily. We have upgraded the license from GPL version 2.0 to the new GPL version 3.0. We have added a simple add button under each listing to simplify the adding of content.
Details of each bug tracked can be found under the support section of Savannah.
#105922 Inviting people does not give them default permissions.
#105917 Archived blog items still show as default item.
#105916 RSS feed ordered incorrectly.
#105903 Deleting webblocks.
#105899 RSS feed hard coded to English.
#105898 Incorrect invite display on open webspaces.
#105896 Chinese characters and bad date display.
AROUNDMe is a GNU package licensed under the General Public License (GPL). Further information including download from http://www.barnraiser.org/
Barnraiser would like to thank the Free Software Foundation team for their work in releasing the GPL 3.0 license. More information can be found at http://www.fsf.org/
Nyheten inskickad av eriks
Zend Framework 1.0.0 - 2007-07-03 10:48:28
I am very proud to announce availability of the first production release of Zend Framework.
Many thanks to the scores of PHP developers who have worked for many months to make this product milestone possible. Zend Framework has followed a mission to provide classes that are extremely simple, yet powerful and extensible. Zend Framework is now the best class library available for PHP 5 web application development.
The Zend Framework project has developed solutions to solve frequent needs of web application developers, including the following areas:
* Powerful MVC framework
* Database access solution that balances ORM with efficiency and simplicity
* Lucene-compatible search engine
* Advanced I18N support
* Robust authentication/authorization classes and input filtering
* Rich web services client interfaces, including Google Data APIs and StrikeIron
* Many other useful classes to make you as productive as possible
* Thorough and high-quality test suites and documentation
* Open-source development process with an active community provides continuous review and testing
The Zend Framework is the best PHP 5 framework to meet modern business needs, being licensed under the New BSD license. The Contributor License Agreement assures that all code has been provided freely.
Zend Framework is already in use in dozens of applications, so it is proven to be production-ready.
Download Zend Framework 1.0.0 at http://framework.zend.com/
Product Engineering Manager
Nyheten inskickad av hagman
PHP 5.2.3 Released - 2007-06-01 19:06:10
Då var det dags för en uppdatering igen.
PHP 5.2.3 Release Announcement
| PHP 5.2.3 Released|
The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.2.3. This release continues to improve the security and the stability of the 5.X branch as well as addressing two regressions introduced by the previous 5.2 releases. These regressions relate to the timeout handling over non-blocking SSL connections and the lack of HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA in certain conditions. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.3:
* Fixed an integer overflow inside chunk_split() (by Gerhard Wagner, CVE-2007-2872)
* Fixed possible infinite loop in imagecreatefrompng. (by Xavier Roche, CVE-2007-2756)
* Fixed ext/filter Email Validation Vulnerability (MOPB-45 by Stefan Esser, CVE-2007-1900)
* Fixed bug #41492 (open_basedir/safe_mode bypass inside realpath()) (by bugs dot php dot net at chsc dot dk)
* Improved fix for CVE-2007-1887 to work with non-bundled sqlite2 lib.
* Added mysql_set_charset() to allow runtime altering of connection encoding.
Nyheten inskickad av redalert
PHP 5.2.2 and PHP 4.4.7 Released - 2007-05-08 00:08:44
The key improvements of PHP 5.2.2 include:
* Further improvements to the Memory Manager with the goal of improving realloc() performance.
* Bundled GD, SQLite and PCRE libraries were upgraded.
* Additional methods were added to SPL's DirectoryIterator and SplFileInfo classes.
* Over 120 bug fixes.
PHP 4.4.7 Release Announcement
The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 4.4.7. This release continues to improve the security and the stability of the 4.4 branch and all users are strongly encouraged to upgrade to it as soon as possible.
Nyheten inskickad av redalert
Delphi for PHP - 2007-04-26 10:09:22
Delphi for PHP
* Accelerate PHP web development with Delphi’s proven visual (RAD) framework for PHP
* Simplify PHP programming with Delphi’s comprehensive PHP for VCL libraries
* Sophisticated editing and integrated debugging speeds up the process of tracking down bugs and errors in the code
* Integrated development environment streamlines code management and navigation so managing and organizing PHP code has never been easier.
Nyheten inskickad av temptraq